40 FT WIDE 10 FT Tall WARPED WALL
10 Times The MUD
Buckelew Farm presents the return 2017 5k Zombie Mud Run! Due to popular demand we are putting on a second event! A fun mud run for all seeking a muddy good time. Zombies have infiltrated the Buckelew Farm and it is your job as the living, to escape the mud and obstacles with all your limbs (flags) intact. You will have 2 limbs for the taking! Walk, run, jog or drag yourself through the mud and obstacles in the team and individual noncompetitive events! New this year…. The Kiddie Zombie Mud Run! Kids under age 12 can run, walk or jog through an obstacle course approximately 1 mile long! Full of mud and in front of cheering fans, and a few zombies! Kids must run accompanied by an adult.
3 pm – 5k Non-Competitive Team Zombie Mud Run & 5k Individual Non-Competitive Run
- Get wet, dirty, scared and tired!
- Entry for one (1) in the 5k zombie mud run or
- Entry for one (1) team of 5 in the 5k Zombie Mud Run or
- Entry for one (1) team of 10 in the 5k Zombie Mud Run
- Special group pricing for teams of 5 or 10
- Photo op with evil zombies
- $10 off one entry to The Terror in the Corn and
- $10 off one entry to our BBQ event
- Bragging rights
- Prizes for top finishers, survivors and best costume
- 1 beer or cola product
- Entrance into the Buckelew Farm Pumpkin Festival ($12 value)
Most Original Costume
5pm The Little Monster Run
Kids 12 and under
All pre-purchased ticket participants will receive:
- An awesome medal
- An awesome headband
- Kids water or juice box
- Muddy good time!